Blackbet Betty Holdings (BBH) is an Isle of Man GameTech company and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming. A large part of our success will be credited to an extreme product and technology focus coupled with effective and data-driven marketing.
If you are searching for an opportunity to work for an ambitious challenger and one of the most innovative sports betting and gaming operators in Africa. You are in the right place.
We operate under the Meet or Beat philosophy. We aim to meet our competition or simply beat them in product, speed & customer satisfaction. Our culture is hard charging, high pressure and continually on the edge of innovation in gaming in Africa. We demand high performance from each other. 1,000% of the time. We are starting small but aim to be a Top 10 Africa sports & gaming operator by 2025. We are currently live in Nigeria, Zambia, Ghana and DRC with several more country launches planned for 2021.
Customer Success Advisors are passionate about delivering high quality service whilst working in a fast paced, rewarding environment with fantastic opportunities for progression. From your first day with BBH, relevant training will be provided on all aspects of the role, including sports and betting, giving you the tools and knowledge to provide an excellent customer experience. Development continues throughout the role enabling you to build your career in an innovative team. Candidates must be prepared to work any 5 days from 7 including weekends to cover the busy sporting calendar.
The Group is active across Africa in Nigeria, Tanzania, Malawi, Ghana, Zambia, Mozambique, and Kenya with further country expansion planned
Preferred Skill And Experience
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- Ability to problem solve and find a resolution.
- Competent literacy and numeracy skills.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven self-starter and independent problem-solving ability with sense to
- understand implications of work and probe more deeply when presented with inconsistent or interesting findings
- Proven ability to manage and meet all deadlines
- Ability to cope in a busy and demanding work environment with regular and conflicting deadlines
- High standards of accuracy and precision; highly numerate and organised