Blackbet Betty Holdings (BBH) is an Isle of Man GameTech company and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming. A large part of our success will be credited to an extreme product and technology focus coupled with effective and data-driven marketing.
If you are searching for an opportunity to work for an ambitious challenger and one of the most innovative sports betting and gaming operators in Africa. You are in the right place.
We operate under the Meet or Beat philosophy. We aim to meet our competition or simply beat them in product, speed & customer satisfaction. Our culture is hard charging, high pressure and continually on the edge of innovation in gaming in Africa. We demand high performance from each other. 1,000% of the time. We are starting small but aim to be a Top 10 Africa sports & gaming operator by 2025. We are currently live in Nigeria, Zambia, Ghana and DRC with several more country launches planned for 2021.
- Create Motion Graphics for marketing materials for web, mobile, tv and any other possible screen format differentiating between acquisition or retention depending on the channel.
- Create structured templates which can easily be updated by designers.
- Work closely with the Lead Designers and other stakeholders to come up with video concepts and engaging marketing material
- Contribute and create strong creative video ideas for campaigns.
- Strong consistent visual style approach.
- High-end digital skills and experience with interactive media software, which includes graphic design, animation and video editing.
- Strong portfolio which clearly shows strong motion graphic skills, especially for Social Media.
- Ideally but not mandatory to have proven experience within the iGaming Industry.
- Ideally but not mandatory to have experience in working with data or with an online digital team
- Proficient use of Adobe Suite, especially Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere.
- 3D knowledge would be a great asset.
- Good team player. Ready to share knowledge and eager to learn and grow as a team.