Blackbet Betty Holdings (BBH) is an Isle of Man GameTech company and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming. A large part of our success will be credited to an extreme product and technology focus coupled with effective and data-driven marketing. If you are searching for an opportunity to work for an ambitious challenger and one of the most innovative sports betting and gaming operators in Africa. You are in the right place.
We operate under the Meet or Beat philosophy. We aim to meet our competition or simply beat them in product, speed & customer satisfaction. Our culture is hard charging, high pressure and continually on the edge of innovation in gaming in Africa. We demand high performance from each other. 1,000% of the time. We are starting small but aim to be a Top 10 Africa sports & gaming operator by 2025. We are currently live in Nigeria, Zambia, Ghana and DRC with several more country launches planned for 2021.
As a Blackbet & Betty Product Manager you will be contributing for shaping and executing the product strategy to make us win. Whereas a computer science, physical science or engineering degree is preferred we are happy to look at other disciplines where candidates show strong technical and analytical capacity.
- Identify opportunities to shape the product vision and strategic roadmap for Sports Betting in Africa.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with platform providers and 3rd party vendors to ensure the Blackbet platform performs at peak performance.
- Monitors and analyse KPIs to measure the benefit of product changes and identify opportunities for further optimisation and growth. Provide reports and recommendations as required.
- Driving new innovative product and sales promotional ideas and recommend ways to create the best Betting product and marketing opportunities to win
- To be an advocate for user experience and a promoter of customer experience-driven design.
- Interact with customer success teams to understand the player requirements and feedback to key stakeholders to help drive the decision-making process.
- Conduct regular competitor analysis and maintain marketplace awareness to ensure BBH products meet or beat market participants.
- Manage sales promotion schedule and promotional briefs to ensure all site communication is accurate, timely and compliant.
- Proven ability to manage and meet all deadlines
- Ability to cope in a busy and demanding work environment with regular and conflicting deadlines
- High standards of accuracy and precision; highly numerate and organized
- Proven self-starter and independent problem-solving ability
- Strong oral and written communication skills